- All pupils must attend school as specified and any absenteeism must be reported to the head teacher in writing by the parent. School hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.00pm. Late pupils should report to the teacher on duty.
- Pupils must be supplied with enough text books, exercise books and stationery. All books must be neatly covered with brown paper and polythene. All homework should be signed by the parent/guardian.
- All pupils must be in the prescribed uniform at all times. Shirts should be tucked in properly, socks pulled to the knees and dresses tied neatly at the back. During PE lessons and games sessions, pupils must be in the games kit. Neatness must be maintained at all times.
- Pupils must be at their best behavior in and out of school. Cheating, fighting, truancy and stealing will be punished appropriately.
- All pupils must remain silent in class and in the bus even when there is no teacher. Keep yourself occupied at all times. Talking wildly within the school and on the way to and from school is unbecoming behavior.
Olerai Schools > SCHOOL RULES