PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING SCHOOL REGULATIONS CAREFULLY
- This application should be accompanied by two colored passport-size photographs, a photocopy of the child’s Birth Certificate and Immunization card.
- School fees for the term is due in full on admission.
- At least one term’s notice, in writing, of the intention to withdraw a student must be given. In the event of this not being done, the caution money will be withheld.
- Any pupil not using the school bus must be collected by a designated adult from the school between 4:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Pupils using school transport must be met at their respective pick/drop stages by an adult introduced to the school at agreed times.
- All pupils are expected to be neat in full school uniform which is permanently labeled.
- No responsibility will be accepted by the school for lost property within the school. However, the school will take necessary caution to avoid such incidences.
- The parent/guardian of the pupil will, at all times, keep the school indemnified against all actions, claims, proceedings, costs and expenses in respect of damage to or loss of property belonging to the pupil arising out of any school activity arranged or transport facility provided by the school.