PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING SCHOOL REGULATIONS CAREFULLY
- This application should be accompanied by a report from the child’s present headteacher on his/her studies and conduct, two colored passport-size photographs and a copy of his/her birth certificate.
- School fees for the term is due in full on admission.
- At least one term’s notice, of the intention to withdraw a student must be given in writing. Should this fail to be done, the caution money will be withheld.
- All pupils are expected to be neat in full school uniform which is permanently labeled.
- Absence from school and non-participation in games lessons will require a letter of explanation from the parent/guardian, to be submitted on the day of the pupil’s return to school.
- Non-participation in sports for a medical reason will require a doctor’s letter.
- No responsibility will be accepted by the school for lost property within the school. However, the school will take necessary caution to avoid such incidences.
- The parent/guardian of the pupil will, at all times, keep the school indemnified against all actions, claims, proceedings, costs and expenses in respect of damage to or loss of property belonging to the pupil arising out of any school activity or transport facility provided or arranged by the school and/or while the student is under supervision both within and out of Nairobi.