We believe that every child’s right to play is paramount and therefore take it seriously.
Our main activities are:
- Physical Education Instructions (P.E.)
- Games (Every Friday afternoon)
- Swimming (different classes daily)
We as a department have a clear blue print on the activities for the year:
- The Olerai Annual Cross Country – 1st Term
- The Olerai Annual Sports day – 2nd Term
- The Olerai Swimming Galla – 3rd Term
- The Olerai Fun Day – 3rd Term
Other notable programmes include:
- Inter-School competitions
- The “BOLT” Tournament (Baptist School, Olerai Schools, Laiser Hill School, Thorn Tree School).
We intend to extend the scope of the BOLT tournament to include more schools.
Welcome and sample our melting pot of talent!
Tennis is an engaging sport which provides physical and mental activity which is important to the wholesome development of the child.
Our partner coaches in the Tennis Program have demonstrated the ability to work with children to progressively identify, develop and expose talent through inter-school and sports club tournaments.
Skating is a developing sport that seeks to enhance the skills of agility, maneuverability, balance, speed and body power. Skating is a good form of physical fitness which also enhances mental activity. Our team of skating coaches specialize in working with children to progressively develop top skaters through consistent and gradual training and tournaments.